SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Inspirational People :)

Okay , my mind is absolutely blank right now .
I need to make an essay on ' If you were given a chance to be anybody , who you want to be and why ' .
And seriously , I have no idea on what to do , can't even think of anyone .
Basically when we talk about who we wanna be , the person that we wanna be must be someone that inspired us , right ?
And now , after googling .. I've thought of a few people whom I think do inspired people .
And they are Bill Gates , Albert Einstein , J.K Rowling , Marie Curie , Princess Diana , Sir Isaac Newton , Liz Murray , Coco Chanel , Leonardo DaVinci , Thomas Edison , Margaret Thatcher and Terry Fox . * just to name a few .
However , I am supposed to write an essay about someone that I wanna be if I have the chance to be , so it's not just about why you are inspired by the person .
And that why I'm blank , totally blank right now -.- .
Oh mannnnn *sigh