SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Today was really a FAIRYTALE .

Okay , when we talk about fairytales , most of us would always say that ' Oh yess , I really had a great time with my BF ! Wuuhuu ! It was awesome , ala ala fairytale gituu kau , Well hang out dgn BF then makan makan dekat The Gardens . Betul betul macam fairytale lahh ' .
Does the word ' fairytales ' only describes a scene about those people who are in love ?
HELL NO , not for me !
' Fairytales ' is not only meant for the lovers .
When I said that ' today was a fairytale ' it doesn't mean that I had a good time with my BF or something * erm .. if I got one lahh . Haha :D
But then , I really had a great time with my best friends today and that situation can also be considered as something that was really like fairytale .
Oh c'mon it's kind of fairytales jugak kan , takkan only with your BF then it is like fairytale .
So , what can I say is the word ' fairytales ' can also be meant to your family and friends or anyone .
Anyways , thank you guys for coming . I Love You All , XOXO !
p.s. I wont' talk anymore , so let the photos do the talk . haha :D






WE DO HAD A LOT OF FUN DURING THIS MOMENTOS !
Yeahh ♥