SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, January 28, 2011

I HEART Chris Medina ♥


Helloo peeps , teehee :)
So I guess , most of you guys surely had already watched the vid aite ?
Well , I'm in LOVE with Chris Medina's voice and yeah his love story as well .
And yeah , I was crying when I watched his story frankly .
So to you guys who haven't watch yet and never know his story .. well , it's a MUST fer you to watch this okay ? WAJIB ! Tak sah if tak tengok seriously .
I feel sorry for his fiancee , and I guess , her life has totally change after the accident .
Yeah , but luckily her boyfriend is so so GREAT , willing to take care of her and he can accept her the way she is . Baguih punya boyfie :) heee .
So to all men out there , take note of this okay .
Okay , that's all .
Bubye loves :))