SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Better late than never right


Hey peeps ..
How r ya today huh ? :)

Anyway I was 'wandering' in Sis Sue Anna 's blog just now and yeah I was attracted to one of her entry and as a Muslim , I do think that everyone shud know about that .
Well , yeah for those yang dah tau okay nevermind but for those who still don't know about this well, you shud read this .

I don't know if you ever used the phrase before but as for me , I've used it before but I never know the meaning despite of the phrase .
So after I've read the entry , now I know and yes I won't definitely use the phrase anymore .
Well it's better late than never aite ?

By the way thank you to Sis Sue Anna for letting us know :)