SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Put your hands up in the air :)

Oh mannnn I'm in love with ALEX PETTYFER *melting
He's hot okayyyyyy . Gila hot !

Hot #1
Hot #2
Hot #3
Hot #4
Hot #5
Hot #6
Hot #7

So peeps , meet Alex Pettyfer :)
Well I guess everybody knows this guy aite ? hee :)
But then , if you still don't know who's Alex Pettyfer okay no worry click here :)
To those who had already watched I AM NUMBER FOUR of course you know him kan .
And yeah the popularity of Alex Pettyfer started when he appeared in the film , I AM NUMBER FOUR as the main character which is John Smith / Number Four . So if you guys noticed , he's the faces of Blueberry Burberry too .

Well I've seen Alex Pettyfer in Wild Child before but yeah back to the time , he isn't that hot like now haha .
He's just the typical guy who seems untidy and sloppy maybe -.-
But yeah today I'm gonna take back all my words coz hell yes he's frickin hot now :)

And of course I am pretty sure that most girls out there are now crazy of him aite ?
Well , I am definitely crazy of him too haha .
Coz he is DAMN HOT oh mann .
And yes I can hardly wait to watch Beastly , click here to watch the trailer .
Well Alex Pettyfer is in the film and yeah he's the main role , the Beast yang handsome literally hee :)
And guess what , Vanessa Hudgens is his partner in that movie and at first I was like , " Euww tak sesuai gila , Si Poyos ( sorry to all Vanessa's fan ) tu ka jadi heroin ? Biaq betui " . Okay that was before I watched the trailer haha . But but but .. after I watched the trailer , I was like , "Okay , awat tak nampak mcm hegeh pulak dia ni ? Dalam HSM mcm mengada poyos ja . Hurmm , not bad . Nak tengok lah ceni hee " .

So even though I don't watch the movie yet , but I do think personally that her acting skill is improving . Which means literally , Vanessa dah tak berapa nak poyos sangat dah haha . Get what I mean ? Oh c'mon , make a comparison of her acting skill between HSM and Beastly ( well I know it's just a trailer but then dalam trailer pun she's okay what ) Which one is betta ? Of course in Beastly kan ! So she's improving :)

Okay I've been a miles away from my Alex's story haha .
So , yeah I can't wait to watch Beastly because I am in love with him seriously ♥ ♥
Hopefully there won't be any rumors about Alex and Vanessa coz yeah they don't suit to each other okay . Or else , I'm gonna spew of exasperation haha loike seriously that will happen ? Okay nevermind :)

So guys I guess that's all fer the time being .
And heck yeah I'm still wondering when is the actual date of the SPM result will be out .
Oh gadd , I'm frickin' nervous okay .
Till then , toddles lovelies :)