SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Fantasticos :)

Well hellooooooo peeps :)

So , it's been a while since I last signed in into my Blogger account ( it's just a week tho , it's not THAT loooooong -.-) Okay nevermind and hello my lil bloggie , I miss youuuuuu .

Okay I'm sorry fer not being able to update my bloggie frequently , well yaa know I'm kinda busy ( xtau lah busy dgn apa ) hee .
So anyway , I wasn't around in Segamat for the whole last week and yes I was staying with my sister in Shah Alam started from 19th of March to 26th of March .
Thank youss to Kak Mira for taking a good care of me , I love youu . And to all Kak Mira's housemates , well they really made me LOL'd and I never get bored staying there fer the whole week seriously .

By the way, I went to One Utama ( OU ) with my sister last Sunday fer a movie .
Well at first I was like gila beria ia wanna watch Beastly ( okay I'm in love in Alex Pettyfer so of course lah nk tengok kan ) But then I don't why suddenly rasa malaih gilos nk tengok cerita cintan cintun especially in cinema . So then we decided to watch an action and sci - fi movie . Finally we watched Battle : Los Angeles and yeah gilaa best okay . Memang tak rugi la if tengok , gila puaih hati baq hang . So , agak rugi if you don't watch it seriously .

Wanna see the trailer , well as usual the nice and kind Anis Shahira will let you watch it haha . Click here :) I'm telling you what , you'll not gonna fall asleep at all or even nak menguap tak dak chance okay sebab every second and minute ada ja scene scene yang gila mendebarkan . And yes , Ne - yo is in that film and he's such a good actor , tak fake macam certain people and he's wearing spectacles auwww haha ( cute jugak Ne - Yo ni ) . And and andddd , my Lucas Till pun ada okayyy even though he only appears in two scenes err he shud be alive until the end . I wanna see him moree . Well yeah Lucas Till's character sikit ja and yes dia matiii awai gilaa mwaaaa :((


Okay okay enough Anis Shahira , jangan over . So peeps as a conclusion , you shud watch the film if you still don't and yes till then goodbye lovelies , take care :)