SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Meet Adele , yeah she's AWESOME :)



Hello lovely people :)
How's your day goin so far ? hee :)
Anyway meet this lady , Adele Laurie Blue Adkins , yeah she's an English singer-songwriter .
Okay please don't boo'ed me or whatever haha coz yeah I've just heard her song recently . Yeah you know I'm not that very up-to-date person hee :) So to those people who are just loike me haa now you know who's Adele kan .
Well if you wanna know more about Adele click here or here .
And yes I do think that she's such a talented singer and yeah I adore her to be frank !
And of course , I adore her voice too :) Two thumbs up !
So yeah I've uploaded a few vids fer you , ya just fer you haha .
The first vid is Rolling In The Deep .
The second one is Set Fire To The Rain .
So if nak tau lagu lain , well sila google okay ? :)