SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Who says you're not perfect

Good day lovelies :)
So how are you doin' so far ?
I'm doing nothing haha . Well you know , I'm unemployed fer the time being so my routine hanyalah makan , tidoq , online and tengok tv and kluaq rumah . That's it ! Yea , I know it is so lame aite but what to do .

Okay nevermind so anyway peeps .. do listen to this song , Who Says by Selena Gomez .
Heck yes , I'm not a big fan of Selena Gomez . In fact I'm not even her fan pun but that doesn't mean I hate her ka apa . No I'm not ! ( even though she's now with Bieber ) .
Somehow , I do enjoy listening to her songs coz they are AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE !

So here's another great song from Selena Gomez which I think can help us , the girls especially to build your self - confidence . Well you know , there are few people whom don't really think they're good enough sometimes which is literally they are actually good but you know they don't have the confidence to prove that they are good just because of those ' monkeys ' who've told them that they're not good enough . Get what I mean ?
Okay if you still don't , let's take fer an example .. Okay there's one ' monkey ' told ya that , " Weh , awat hang buruk sangat ah ? Eee , hodoh la hang ni " . So maybe after what the ' monkey ' has said , you probably felt loike , " Huuuu , am I that uglayyy , buruk sangat ka aku ni ? "

So when you listen to this song .. your confidence level will definitely increase and yeah you'll be more confident and yes the most importante is don't care about what people gonna say about you coz they ain't that good too !
Loike who cares if I'm uglayyy , that's what you said ' monkey ' ! I'm no beauty queen , I'm just beautiful me okay ! Beat that in your mind :)
And yeah , senang cakap this song is very suitable to all the haters in the world :)

So let's not wasting any time and yeah before I bore you with more words , nahh watch this vid and yeah sing out loud !

Selena Gomez - Who Says


And as usuak jugak , tak sah if tak dak lyrics kan .
So the nice Anis Shahira has pasted the lyrics fer yaa . haha .


I wouldn't wanna be anybody else.
You made me insecure
Told me I wasn’t good enough
But who are you to judge
When you’re a diamond in the rough
I’m sure you got some things
You’d like to change about yourself
But when it comes to me
I wouldn’t want to be anybody else

Na na na
Na na na

I’m no beauty queen
I’m just beautiful me

Na na na
Na na na

You’ve got every right
To a beautiful life
C'mon

[Chorus]
Who says
Who says you’re not perfect
Who says you’re not worth it
Who says you’re the only one that’s hurting
Trust me
That’s the price of beauty
Who says you’re not pretty
Who says you’re not beautiful
Who says

[Selena Gomez - Verse 2]
It’s such a funny thing
How nothing’s funny when it’s you
You tell ‘em what you mean
But they keep whiting out the truth
It’s like a work of art
That never gets to see the light
Keep you beneath the stars
Won’t let you touch the sky

Na na na
Na na na

I’m no beauty queen
I’m just beautiful me

Na na na
Na na na

You’ve got every right
To a beautiful life
C'mon

[Chorus]
Who says
Who says you’re not perfect
Who says you’re not worth it
Who says you’re the only one that’s hurting
Trust me
That’s the price of beauty
Who says you’re not pretty
Who says you’re not beautiful

[Bridge]
Who says
Who says you’re not start potential
Who says you’re not presidential
Who says you can’t be in movies
Listen to me, listen to me
Who says you don’t pass the test
Who says you can’t be the best
Who said, who said
Won’t you tell me who said that
Yeah, oh

[Chorus]
Who says
Who says you’re not perfect
Who says you’re not worth it
Who says you’re the only one that’s hurting
Trust me
That’s the price of beauty
Who says you’re not pretty
Who says you’re not beautiful