SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chasing The Light

Hey lovelies :) How do you do ?
Well definitely yesterday was a day full of tears of happiness and yeah sadness too , maybe -.-

So here I am would love to wish you people , CONGRATS SPMers :)
It doesn't matter how your result is , everybody has done your very best .
Well I didn't get straight As too in fact my As are bent a bit haha , somehow I am very grateful to Allah and at least I got what I wanted and yeah I got some As too . So Alhamdulillah :)

Okay so I would love to express my gratitude and thanks to my parents , Abah and Mama for all your advice and support throughout the years , thank you for spending your money on me , beli buku ni lah , buku tu lah and thank you for always be by my side no matter what . I'm sorry for let you down sometimes , sorry for all my crappy stuff and only God know how much I love you two :) Well I guess by describing these words isn't enough to compare with all your sacrifices and love . Again , terima kasih for everything , Abah and Mama . Also not to be forgotten , to my lovely sibs ever .. my elder sista , Kak Mira and my not-so-baby brotha , Aten ( bukan nama sebenar haha ) for your love and support . I love you two very much . And yes to my lovely granny , terima kasih krn mendoakan cucu tok ni sentiasa :) ♥ ♥ I'm very grateful to have you guys in my life .

Next , I would love to express my appreciation to all my teachers in SMK Canossian Convent Segamat ( SMKCC ) for the advice , guidance and support throughout my times as a high school student in SMKCC . Who am I suppose to be without the teachers ? For your patience , caring , kind word and sharing , I just wanna say a million of thanks to you teachers . There are too many names to be mention here and yes sorry for not being able to mention all the names here .
To Puan Zawahir , Mrs Jacob , Cik Hasanah , Puan Mazni , Mr. Phang , Puan Lim , Puan Sakinah , Puan Fa'udah and other teachers , thank you for your guidance . Thank you fer being a great inspirer :)

Last but not least to all my friends thank you for always be there for me . We've been through all the ups and downs together and yeah we laugh'd and we cry'd . Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me . Thank you for make me laugh every single day in school . I won't never ever forget all those sweet memories during our school life's time and yes you will always be in my heart :)
Girls I love you damn much , just so you know okay .. I miss you all .

Okay enough with all these outgiving appreciation and thanks or else I'm gonna cry some more .

So guys remember no matter how's your result , it's not the end of the world yet in fact a new chapter of life is just about to begin . Stop looking back to the past and it's time for all of us to make a move . Don't regret with what you've done coz it's not worth it and you can never turn back the clock . So the next step is having a determination to improve your self , to improve your life .
If you didn't do well in your SPM never mind , once you enter the new life , do make some changes . If you fall once , make sure that you won' fall anymore . Bear in your mind that , it doesn't mean you had face the failure once , you'll face it another day . There's no such things .
Tak semestinya kali ni kita tak berjaya , kita takkan berjaya dah buat selama lamanya .
It's your life , you fixed it .

Click here and listen to this song . You'll definitely fell better after this . And yes bersemangat lagi okay hee :)

And people out there please stop asking your lame Q loike , " How many As that you got weh ? " Oh c'mon I' rather to see you asking , " How's your result ? " instead of how may As . Sudah sudah la menjatuhkan semangat and confident orang okay ?

So till then , goodbye fellas :)
Take care yaww .