SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Congratulations , Ana Raffali :)


Hey yeah !
Congratulations to the very talented singer , Ana Raffali for winning the Anugerah Juara Lagu last night .



No doubt , she's very talented and yeah she can sing very well .
And yeah , Tolong Ingatkan Aku is such a fantastic song from Ana Raffali .
Well , I guess last night's result really surprised everyone including Ana Raffali , herself .
I was quite surprised as well but then it's foine .
Everyone was great last night and yes I was very fascinated with Faizal Tahir's performance and yeah he deserved the awards last night . Haha :D
I wonder how he did that ? That's Faizal Tahir , always comes out with extraordinary ideas .
LOL .

P.S I didn't watched the last night's match , Man Utd vs Liverpool because of AJL .
Somehow , congratulationss to MU . Haha :D ♥ Giggs :)

Till then , take care loves :) ♥