SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Meet Caleb Lovely , everyone :)

♥ ouhh

He's talented and yeah he got the looks !
He can plays the guitar very well and yeah he can sing as well !
So , I found Caleb Lovely on YouTube while I was looking for One In A Million's music video and yes Caleb Lovely has his own channel in YouTube , Calovely .
For those yang ada Twitter , good news for you guys . haha . You may follow him on Twitter as well .
So just click on the link below if you wish'd to follow him too .

I did it already , I dah follow dia dekat Twitter already . teehee :)
So , here are some vids that I've downloaded from YouTube .
Who knows , maybe after you've watched his vids then you'll loike him too .
So , disfrutas readers :)