SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Justin Bieber Is Comin' To M'sia ? For real mann ?

Oh yes , it is DEFINITELY true .
So I guess , most of the people out there especially girls under 18 years old had already knew about
this news .
So how , Excited ? Melting ? Feels loike wanna scream ? Feels like wanna go ?
Okay , I felt the same way as I know about this news .
Of course oh hello , we're talking about Justin Bieber , man !
Haha :D
This is a good news for the Beliebers and yeah it isn't a good news for the non - Beliebers .
So to the Beliebers , please grab the opportunity okay . Bukan senang kot .
As fer me , I don't know yet .
Idts my mum will allow me to go , plus the concert will be held in KL and yeah I'm not livin' in KL .
So , nahhh it's okay . I can't do anything aite ?
I can't go against my mum aite ?
But I wanna go badly okay . I really wanted to go . Sobs :(
Here's the details , btw :)