SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Marry Me :)

Oh mai gad ! I am SO IN ♥ with this song !
Train , Marry Me . For those yang tak tahu lagu ni , nahh I'm telling you right now .
Listen to this song asap or else rugi giloo . LOL .

Literally , Marry Me is very suitable to those people who wish to get married or to those who wants to express their love towards their loved one . Get what I mean ?
Let's take for an example , you wish to get married with your girlfriend and then you are scared or you don't have the confident to tell her that , ' Sudi tak awak kahwin dengan saya ? ' or ' Would you like to be my wife ? '
So , to make it easy .. just asked your girlfriend to listen to this song and definitely she will say ,
' Yes , saya sudi ' or ' Yes , I will ' .
Okay but please don't get angry if she still refuses to marry you . Haha :D
But then , it's not wrong for those who don't want to get married yet but they still loike this song .
I am in this shoes , I'm not getting married in fact I don't love anybody yet but I just love this song .
Hey yeah , I just love the lyrics ! And of course , the music arrangement :) Sweet like sugar . hha .
So , I am melting as soon as I've listened this song . Haha :D
Anyway , you may listen to Marry Me in this entry because I've already uploaded the vid fer you .
Teehee :)
So hope you'll loike it too :)
Oh BTW , I can't find the real , official music vid so the one that I've uploaded is from Caleb Lovely , my lover . LOL :D
Thumbs up :)