SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh yeah !

I've just gone back from the driving institute and yes , I had my practical this morning for 2 hours .
And alhamdulillah , everything was okay :)
Well , of course for a person loike me that has never drive a car before , NEVER okay ? So , for the first time driving a car of course I was struggling with all those thingy loike clush la , gear la and the brake .
And I can't deny that , I was damn nervous and yes , scared as well .
But then after a few minutes , okay maybe it wasn't a few minutes haha . So , after a few trial I was finally able to drive the car smoothly and steadily even though I was still struggling with the gear .
It was quite hard for me to change the gear without looking at the gear .
So , again I managed to change the gear without looking at the gear and drove the car smoothly .
Somehow I'm not going to say that , " Ohh , I dah terror gila bawak kereta ni " , no I'm not yet and of course , I still need to learn a lot from the instructor .
So guys , wish me good luck okay ?
Till then , toodles :)